Collect of Personal Information
We collect your personal information on this website only when you choose to provide it to us by, for example:
- Signing up to receive our weekly emails
- Sign up for more information about our workshops
- Request any information from us
Holiday Rental Academy Subscribers
You can choose to subscribe to one of our free electronic newsletters or sign up as a member. When you subscribe, we may ask you to provide us with information such as your name, email address, city/state and other identifiable information. We keep this information on file to contact you with services and products related to the website and to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
Information that Does Not Identify You
We collect some information during your visit to our website which is not personal information as it does not reveal your identity. For example, this information may include your server address, the date and time of your visit and the pages that you viewed. This information is used in anonymous form only for web site development as well as statistical purposes.
While most internet browsers are set to accept cookies, you can adjust your browser settings to reject cookies or to notify them when they are being used if you prefer. Rejecting cookies can limit the functionality of this website, meaning you may not receive the full benefit of our information.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
The Holiday Rental Academy will use the personal information you provide to us for the purpose of which you provided it. Your personal information may be disclosed to our contractors for the purposes of marketing such as direct mail, email and phone calls.
We have security measures on our website and systems and work hard to secure your personal information from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction. We periodically review our processing practices to guard against unauthorised access to our system.
However, despite all efforts, we cannot ensure or completely guarantee a 100% secure environment. We restrict access to personal information to employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us. These employees, contractors and agents are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Links to Third Party Websites
This website may contain links to other websites that are not operated by the Holiday Rental Academy. The Holiday Rental Academy is not responsible for the content of third party websites, and these websites should have their own privacy collection statement which the Holiday Rental Academy encourages users to read.
Amendments to this Privacy Statement
We may amend this privacy statement from time to time by placing an amended version on our website.
- This material is made available on the understanding that the Holiday Rental Academy is not engaged in providing financial advice.
- This material may include views or recommendations of third parties which do not necessarily reflect the views of the Holiday Rental Academy or indicate its commitment to a particular course of action.
- Links to other websites or products are used for convenience and do not constitute endorsement of material, product or service or any associated organisation.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Holiday Rental Academy and its respective directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents disclaim all responsibility to you for any loss, liability, claim, expense (including but not limited to legal costs and defence or settlement costs) or damage whatsoever, whether consequential, special, incidental or indirect arising out of or in connection with the content on the product and/or any omissions from the content whether in contract, tort (including negligence), statute or otherwise, even if the Holiday Rental Academy has been advised of the possibility of such damage or loss.
- Liability of the Holiday Rental Academy and its respective directors, officers, employees, contracts and agents for a breach of a condition or warranty implied by law or otherwise, and which cannot be excluded, is limited to the extent possible to
- the supply of the goods (or equivalent goods) or services again; or
- the payment of the cost of having the goods or services supplied again.
Queries and Access
Please contact the Holiday Rental Academy on 07 5641 1143 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to access the personal information we hold about you. We will generally provide you with access to your personal information within 48 hours (a fee may be imposed)